Friday, June 18, 2010

On the weekend of May 1st, two my best friends threw Ward and I a couples/family sprinkle. It was called a sprinkle instead of a shower and everyone thought that was really cute. It was mainly for the people we know here since we know it is hard to try to get everyone in one town together to have a celebration. This is a copy of the cute invite that they sent out.


Many of the people that came to the sprinkle were Sullivan's friends and their parents that are good friends with Ward and I. Both Ward's my mom and my mom were able to make it to town to be at the sprinkle. We were all so excited that they both made it, especially Sullivan. Here are a few pictures from that day.


Sullivan taking a ride in the wheelbarrow while dad started building our new deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment