Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Catch up continues! Date night, the Aquarium, & the deck!


This is from the night after my birthday. It is a picture of me, sullivan, Ward, (to his left) Patrick Brien, (holding Sullivan) Keith Davis, (beside me) Jason Payne, & (to the right of him) Brett Price. We went to dinner at Scallini's in Smyrna which has been known nationwide to help pregnant women deliver their babies. Needless to say it hasn't worked for me either time, but it has fantastic italian food. The waitress asked me how I ended up the only girl, but Patrick's wife was out of town and the other guys lady friend's were unavailable. But it has never bothered me to be the only girl before, so it sure didn't that night. Mainly because it was all about me and I thank them all for that. It was my last big night out before Jack got here.

Sullivan poking his belly out like mine.
Sullivan and I touching bellies

The next morning my mom and I took Sullivan to the Georgia Aquarium. She had never been and it is a really cool place to go, especially for Sullivan who is in to fish, sharks, sharks, anything oceanic, and more sharks. Here are a few pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment