Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stuckey Easter 2011

Ok, so I know I'm behind, but I have decided to just start with what is going on now with us. When I have some extra time I will add some of the milestones that I missed putting up. Being a stay at home mom of 2 is a bit overwhelming sometimes and then we lost Neil, then had Jack's christening the very next week, then Thanksgiving, and on to Christmas we went. During december I had Sullivan officially tested occupational therapy and it was decided that he needed 6 months therapy, which has been every Tuesday all the way in Marietta ever since. Jack started crawling during all of this, started cutting teeth and almost has all first 8, and now is cruising all over the house with the exception of taking steps here and there. He will be walking soon and boy will we be in trouble. Ward is working harder than ever, but he is doing good work and his patients are happy.

We were in Greenwood for Easter with Ward's family as we have for many years except for last year because I was too pregnant. We had an egg hunt at his mom and dad's house with the boys, we dyed eggs with Grammy since she came to see us, we had a picture taken of the boys and 2 of the 3 brown boys (our cousins) after church, and lunch with other cousins and another egg hunt at GG's house.





Sullivan's School Egg Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment