Thursday, November 4, 2010

Playing Catch up!

I am playing catch up on the blog. As most of you know we lost my brother a short time ago. We were very lucky to have had a great visit from him this summer and will always cherish the memories we made. We took him to the Georgia Aquarium and he loved it. He and Sullivan had a blast and we took him to our friends pool with us and he and Sullivan had the best time in the world together. We will miss him greatly. Also this summer we took the kids to the beach and we took my mom with us. Gramme as we call her. We stayed at Baytowne Wharf and I wish we would have gotten good shot of the balcony we had. It was gorgeous and I loved it. It was the best place to stay with kids and the pool was fantastic!! Sullivan finally decided that he loves the ocean and didn't want to get out. We got some good pictures and had a relaxing time. Enjoy the photos!!







No comments:

Post a Comment