Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter and some other Spring stuff

One night when Ward was working on dinner, Sullivan decided he wanted to cook too. So I got him a piece of tupperware to stir in and he said, " no momma, I want a pot too." After he said that I got him a pot and then he wanted a whisk too, so I got him one. It was so cute, but my least favorite part was when he wanted some water like dad. Boy did that bring on the mess in my kitchen. So this is a picture of them cooking together.

Sullivan's school had an Easter Egg Hunt before their Easter Party and he had the blast. He had so many eggs and was so proud of himself. I got a cute picture of Sullivan and his friend Calder. She is so cute and funny and they have a so much fun at school together.

My mom came to celebrate Easter with us. The Saturday before Easter we were invited to go to our neighbor friend Eli's church for an Egg Hunt. They threw out 7,000 eggs for all the kids and after all the kids went on the hunt and were finishing up there were still some eggs out there to be gotten. It was wild! Our other neighbor friend Henry went on the hunt too, and we all had a blast. Henry's mom Julie helped him on his hunt and Sullivan's grammy helped him on his hunt and during all of this I took photos. Eli had his mom and Grammy to help him on the hunt. I think we all had a great time watching the boys run around and grab eggs. After they were done with the hunt they had a craft there for the kids to do. It was a craft for them to decorate an easter egg magnet. They had a lot fun dancing around to the music that was playing while they went through their buckets. So it was a big time for all. Later that day our family had our portraits taken by my friend Kathy Richardson. She has done Sullivan's protraits since he was 4 months old. She is fantastic and if you are on Facebook with me and you want to check out her work, I am a fan of her page. Sullivan always has so much fun when she does his portraits. And she always gets the very best shots of Bailey, who I might add loves Kathy and will pose for her anywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment