Friday, February 12, 2010

Well, It's another boy! Wow, What a winter wonderland it has been!

Well, If you didn't already hear we are having another boy! Ward and I were convinced that we were having a girl, but there is no way we could be right. Now, we just have to come up with a name. We are working on that so that will be revealed eventually. Sullivan seems to be very excited about having a baby brother. We took him with us to find out and he waved at the TV screen that showed his baby brother and then he stuck his tongue out at the screen and then me. Boys will be boys and 3 year olds will be 3 year olds. The good news is that we have boy stuff and bedding that will be perfect for him. Ward and I are very excited that there will be another Stuckey boy and not just one as there is now. With Ward's sister Edi having 4 girls, and Ward's brother Alan had a little girl in September, and my cousin Robin has 3 girls, so it seems we needed a little bit of testosterone instead of more estrogen. Ha Ha!
23 weeks

We have had 2 snows since the last time I updated the blog. The first one was very light and not a whole lot to it, but the temperature was in the low 20s versus what we usually have which is in the low 30s. So that day was really hard to get out and play, but we did anyway even though we were cold. Sullivan enjoyed it despite freezing and he even played with a friend, Alan Jr., in it. Ward decided that for a sled we would use the top to our big Rubbermaid Tupperware box that we use when traveling at Christmas, which did OK. Then he decided to try it as a snowboard, that wasn't as good. But the best was Sullivan pushing his daddy on it. He has so much fun trying to be a big boy.
Sullivan is doing really well on his potty training. We are very proud of him and he is very proud of himself. I think that is a good thing, to be proud of yourself. So when he has gone pee pee in the potty he wants to tell the world. And I do mean the world, like when we are at Target and he had to go potty when we were all done he told everybody when we came out there that he tee teed in the potty. It is too funny! So please pray for that sweet boy that he will continue to do good.

The last weekend in January we went to Mississippi to put some stuff in storage, to make more room in our house, and for me to help give a wedding shower for my cousin Deborah. She is getting married in April and we are just so excited for them. As you all know, I am a huge fan of marriage, even when it isn't perfect that day, I love being married to Ward. I am always happy when two people find happiness. We really like Jason, he is such a nice guy and she deserves that. When I was little I spent a lot of time with Deborah and Kate and I always enjoyed it so much. It is so much fun to think about the things we did together when we were young. I love that we all still keep in touch, of course for those of you who don't know they are sisters and they would always keep in touch, but I have always felt blessed to be close to all my cousins on both sides of the family (my mom's & dad's). We had Deborah a very nice shower at her soon to be sister-in-law's house. We actually had some snow flurries that morning on our way, but we were all able to stay warm. Deborah got many beautiful things, and she was so cute while opening them, as you will see in the pictures. (Sorry Deborah if you don't like some of them) Deborah also had mostly family there from his side and her side, so we all got somewhat aquainted and that is always nice. A great time was had by all and the food was great! Good job ladies! Enjoy some of the pictures.

Hope you enjoy our pictures! We will update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment