Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving was fun!

Hi Everyone! I sure hope that Thanksgiving was as yummy and wonderful as ours was for us. We went home to Mississippi on Wednesday morning. We went to my mom's first. Ward and I got to spend time with Bo and Alice on Wednesday night. We were so glad since we haven't been able to hang out with them in a while. It is always wonderful to see good friends from home. We had Thanksgiving lunch at my Aunt Mary's house on Thursday and the kids had so much fun. After lunch and dessert they went outside to play with the bikes and all grandparents went out there with them. It was very cute and unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it. Later that evening Neil and Holly came over to visit. They had spent the day with Holly's family, which was all in town and that doesn't happen that often. Neil & Holly have two dogs and they brought them over too, which Sullivan had a blast playing with also. We had a great time with my family, unfortunately we didn't get to see my dad because I was still really having some morning sickness. But we will see him soon.

On Friday morning we left for Corinth to go to Wakomis with the Stuckey and Williams family. We always enjoy going from the big city to the woods and the simple life with our family. The kids went on a nature walk with Nana, Pop, and Ward on Saturday.

Ward and I hadthought we were going to make it to the State vs. Ole Miss game, but he had been fighting a really bad sinus infection so I decided he didn't need to go and we stayed in Corinth. The game was fantastic and we are so proud of our Bulldogs who are doing well with our new Coach. Rebekah, and Edi's husband, Ken went to the game and even though they are Ole Miss fans they still had a good time. We were glad to hear that they enjoyed the beautiful campus that State has been constantly updating over the past few years.
We worked on 2 puzzles and finished them, which is always fun. Especially when they are as hard as they were this year, but it is mainly Edi and I who do them with some help from time to time from Nana, Ward, or one of the kids. Here are a few pictures. Have a good one and I will update again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment