Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Daddy pick up that tree off Momma's car!"

Ward, Sullivan, Bailey, and I have had such an experience in the past two days. While Sullivan and I were napping yesterday (keep in mind that it had been raining for almost 2 weeks straight) a extremely old pine tree decided to fall on my car. My car has been flattened under a sixty year old pine and there is no way it will come out from this alive. The tree mainly hit my car, but it did pierce the roof and water proceeded to flow into my house. We are blessed with our neighbors and neighborhood because a friend from down the street happened to call. So of course I told her what had happened and the next thing I know there are a group of men at the end of my driveway waiting to help. Luckily Ward had been homw about 15-20 minutes, so he was ready for the help. We are truly lucky to have friends that live here, so we are the REFUGEES in Roswell with Nicole and Patrick Brien. So we have been having a slumber party at Coco & Bobo 's house (that is what Sullivan calls them).

Today, we got some estimates on Tree removal and finally got the ok from our insurance people to have the tree removed. I have gotten a rental car, which is an Expedition, I was wondering if I would like it so here is my chance to find out. I am going to share a few pictures with you guys. Talk to you all soon and please pray for us that this will all work out smoothly.





No comments:

Post a Comment